Start a new topic

Routing Circles

I always had a problem with routing circle. I have no problem with routing squares different shapes etc but routing the circle gives me problems.

Sorry if I wanst clear with my question, I ask how to add  a separation tab on a circle, the command "add tab" doenst work
Sorry if I wanst clear with my question, I ask how to add  a separation tab on a circle, the command "add tab" doenst work

[QUOTE=Admin]

[QUOTE]I always had a problem with routing circle. I have no problem with routing squares different shapes etc but routing the circle gives me problems.[/QUOTE]

The easiest way to rout a circle in FAB 3000 is to use the NC command G32 (Clockwise) or G33 (C-Clockwise).

1. Start FAB 3000.
2.  Create a Layer for your NC Circles.
3.  Create a Tool to use for routing your circles.
4.  Place FAB 3000 into NC Mode (menu:  Window | NC Editor)
5.  Go to menu:  Add | Circle Clockwise (G32) or Circle C-Clockwise (G33)
6.  Pick the center point (or enter coords in command bar).
7.  Pick Radius (or enter coords in command bar). Note: relative coors work nicely for selecting radius i.e:   @5<0        
Note: This will define the outside radius of the circle, and the plunge/retract are handled automatically.
8. Export Rout file, and you should be fine.

Thanks again, and please let me know your results.

[/QUOTE]
Is there a way to add tabs to a circle?

The easiest way to rout a circle in FAB 3000 is to use the NC command G32 (Clockwise) or G33 (C-Clockwise).

1. Start FAB 3000.
2.  Create a Layer for your NC Circles.
3.  Create a Tool to use for routing your circles.
4.  Place FAB 3000 into NC Mode (menu:  Window | NC Editor)
5.  Go to menu:  Add | Circle Clockwise (G32) or Circle C-Clockwise (G33)
6.  Pick the center point (or enter coords in command bar).
7.  Pick Radius (or enter coords in command bar). Note: relative coors work nicely for selecting radius i.e:   @5<0        
Note: This will define the outside radius of the circle, and the plunge/retract are handled automatically.
8. Export Rout file, and you should be fine.

Thanks again, and please let me know your results.

Login or Signup to post a comment