Start a new topic

The only issue I have is the aerial view. When zoom all is used the panel ends up in the upper right, not in the center of the screen.

I downloaded the demo and toyed with FAB 3000 for much of this morning. It is very user friendly. I like it. The only issue I have is the aerial view. When zoom all is used the panel ends up in the upper right, not in the center of the screen. This is spite of the x-y origin being 0,0 on the lower left corner of the panel. I find it very maddening. I looked for solutions in the forum, couldn’t find it. Your response will be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your quick response and sending the sample workspace file. As I suspected, there is one pad (arrayed nine times found in the lower left corner). This is the reason for the off-center zoom all. 
Note: If possible can you send me that one original Gerber file and I'll be happy to determine how that single PAD occurred in the lower-left corner.

Simon, 

Forget it. Problem solved. It has to do with the Photo Plot Options in PADS. The Justification of the x and y coordinate has always been Centered . On a hunch, it was changed to Bottom Left. See below. Loaded the new Gerber file into FAB3000 and the view came up filling the whole screen as it should’ve. We’re good.

I’m going to recommend getting this software to my manager.

Thanks you both for your help.

Login or Signup to post a comment