Start a new topic

Convert AutoCAD to NC Rout

The best thing would be to create a Rout layer in AutoCAD that uses Polylines (with Width) and simply draw where you want the routs - don't worry about the "round end-caps" (while in AutoCAD) as FAB 3000 will handle that.  Here's a quick tutorial showing me create a Rout Layer in AutoCAD (using Polylines with width) and convert to NC rout.

Login or Signup to post a comment