Start a new topic

FAB 3000 loads my drill successfully when I use Autoload. When I import them manually(menu: File/Import/Drill) it doesn't scale correctly. Why?

FAB 3000 loads my drill successfully when I use Autoload. When I import them manually(menu: File/Import/Drill) it doesn't scale correctly. Why?

Here's the full detail how FAB 3000 imports Drill.   FAB 3000 uses two different settings to import drill files.

1.  AutoLoad:  If you Open the Drill file (from Windows Explorer, Autoload, etc.) than FAB 3000 uses the "AutoLoad settings" but will automatically adjust those settings to ensure the drill file loads correctly.
https://numericalsoftware-update.s3.amazonaws.com/tutorials/2016-03-23_18-46-52.pdf

2.  Manually:  If you use Drill Import (menu:  File / Import / Drill...) the NC Drill options are explicitly used.

Thus if you use Drill Import (menu:  File / Import / Drill...), you are 100% responsible to make sure those settings are correct.  AutoLoad will allow FAB 3000 to make adjustments. 

When importing Drill, we recommend all users use AutoLoad unless they know the exact drill format settings.
Login or Signup to post a comment