Start a new topic

Drill file export error. When exporting the drill file as “Trailing Zeros,”

1. Drill file export error. When exporting the drill file as “Trailing Zeros,” the file was actually exported with “Leading Zeros.” And vice versa. We worked around this bug by exporting as “Leading Zeros” in order to get trailing zeros. I suspect the drop down menu is simply pointed to the wrong function in your code.
2. Film box glitch. When changing the X-Y coordinates of the Film Box, the film box does not resize correctly. If the Film Box is (for instance) 9x6 inches and I move the X-coordinate 2.0 inches to the right, the box shrinks by 2.0 inches in the X-direction. The only workaround seems to be closing and re-opening FAB 3000.
1 Comment

Thanks for contacting support, and those are great catches...

1.  I believe for drill export we use omit Zero suppression.  Which means if you select Leading (it's essentially stating to omit Leading Zeros - i.e use Trailing).  This is extremely old code (10 years) and it does sound confusing to me.  We'll look into it.

2.  Sorry, it is labeled wrongly in the Settings.  It should be defined as Film Box extents:  Left, Bottom, Right, Top

We have updated FAB 3000 with both issues you have brought to our attention.  The current version is FAB 3000 Version 7.4.8
Login or Signup to post a comment