Start a new topic

When I zoom in on a component, text (markup), the image object disappears.

When I zoom in on a component, text (markup), the image object disappears.
1 Comment

I'm having a problem with Fab3000.  When I zoom in on a component, text (markup), the image object disappears.  Please see attachment for additional detail.   Is there a fix for this issue? I have read your forum and have found no fix for this problem,  only some suggestions to change some settings in preferences - it doesn't work.  It appears others are experiencing the same problem.  Please advise.

Note: There should only be two reasons the text will be displayed as a "rectangle".  Either an invalid system font is being used that FAB 3000 cannot support (rare), or the text object is zoomed too far out to be legible, thus it would be a waste of processing power to draw the text.

Today we released a minor update of FAB 3000 (Version 5.3.6), and it has improved display of components plus an option "Minimum Text Display" in the Preferences (menu: Setup | Preferences | Rendering "Minimum Text Display"), which controls the minimum height in pixels, that FAB 3000 will attempt to draw text (instead of defaulting to a rectangle).  The initial setting is set to 5 pixels.

Login or Signup to post a comment