Start a new topic

I still have problem to get my DXF conversion to work properly after go thru all references.

I still have problem to get my DXF conversion to work properly after go thru all references.
1 Comment

Thanks for the response.  I still have problem to get my DXF conversion to work properly after go thru all references.  Could you provide me a simple step by step instruction how to convert this particular attached file.  I re-attached the file for your reference

1/ Attached are the autocad file that I would like to convert to   Gerber file

2/ A pdf file shows the solid area are metalized, done by Autocad.

3/ A gerber file exported after conversion by your FAB3000 program.

4/ A screen capture picture of the settings.

Thanks for sending the file.  I have created an online tutorial movie (no sound) which will show you how to perform the conversion.  Please see the link below:
http://www.screencast.com/users/Numerical/folders/Jing/media/31e80a3c-10b1-403e-9342-5f03ba5ec544

Note: In order for FAB 3000 to perform the "De-Embedding" feature correctly, all boundaries must be closed and continuous (i.e 0-width closed polylines).  For some reason FAB 3000 complained about 24 boundaries not being created correctly (that's why De-Embedding didn't work during DXF import), so I also had to use the command "Fix Polygons" to repair them before using De-Embed.

Login or Signup to post a comment