Start a new topic

I am using AutoCAD LT and I want to convert either dwg or dxf files into Gerber.

I do not yet use your software but I am hoping to place an order. First, I need to be sure that I am ordering the correct software to fit my needs. I am using AutoCAD LT and I want to convert either dwg or dxf files into Gerber. I found your EasyGerb software but I read somewhere that it does not work with CAD LT. That forum directed me instead to your ACE Translator 3000 which also looks like it would work but I want to confirm that it is compatible with LT. Which of these products should I pursue?

1 Comment

Thanks for your question. Yes, since you're using AutoCAD LT, EasyGerb will not work. Unfortunately Autodesk does not allow Apps (like EasyGerb) to run in the LT versions.

Either one of our existing products ACE Translator 3000 and FAB 3000 Professional, could perform the conversion you require. To be honest, I would probably recommend FAB 3000 only because it is a complete Gerber editor; thus after you import your DXF or DWG file you have full access to modify/change anything --- plus the selection and other features are a little similar to AutoCAD. 

Login or Signup to post a comment