Start a new topic

After going through the activation process, I am receiving this message. Please let me know what I am apparently doing wrong?

After going through the activation process, I am receiving this message. Please let me know what I am apparently doing wrong?
1 Comment

[QUOTE]After going through the activation process, I am receiving this message. Please let me know what I am apparently doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

Typically if you have already successfully followed the "Activation Process" (using your Activation Code), and then receive a "license failure message" when you restart ACE suggests that ACE has been installed to a folder without "Write" permission, such as "C:\Program Files\ACE3000".  

Note:  ACE needs to be installed into a folder where there is "Read/Write" permission.  Why?  After successful Activation (communicating with our license server), ACE writes a local license file to your hard drive (in the ACE installation folder), so that it no longer needs to communicate with our license server.

To resolve the issue please try one of the following:

1. Allow the ACE Installation folder to have Read/Write access.  The default folder for ACE installation is:
C:\Numerical Innovations\ACE3000V7

Note:  Or you may simply uninstall ACE, and then re-install into a folder where you have Read/Write permissions.

2.  In some larger corporations, the user simply does not have the ability to modify folder permissions.  In those cases, a FLEXnet License key would be best suited for those situations.  To get your Permanent FLEXnet License Key for ACE Translator, perform the following:

(A) Start ACE 3000 V7.
(B) Go to menu:  Help | Enter License Key | FLEXnet...
(C) Press button  "Get PERMANENT Key..."
(D) Fill out the form, and you'll receive your permanent FLEXnet license key.

For additional assistance, please submit a support ticket:
http://www.numericalinnovations.com/pages/customer-support
Login or Signup to post a comment