Start a new topic

I'm trying to do a simple step and repeat to place a small array of my pcb (0.9"x1.3") on a panel.

We are evaluating the fab3000 for purchase and I ran into a critical problem with it... I'm trying to do a simple step and repeat to place a small array of my pcb (0.9"x1.3") on a panel. I successfully loaded my pcb into fab3000 and saved as a .wrk
It appears from your help screen that you can place several different jobs on a panel but I see no way to step repeat a single pcb. Their is some reference to a "matrix" file but no discussion of how that is created.
Looks like a useful system if I can use it without a steep learning curve. My only requirement right now is to step repeat.
1 Comment

Thanks for your question.  I have created a quick movie tutorial link showing me provide 3 different ways to perform simple Step & Repeat with FAB 3000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXjRXNrm4DY

If you need more assistance, please feel free to send me your sample workspace file (*.wrk), the requirements you need, and I'll be happy to create a personal tutorial showing exactly how to accomplish it.
Login or Signup to post a comment