Start a new topic

Installation problem. I get a message stating "ACE 3000 may not have been installed correctly for the current user".

Installation problem. I get a message stating "ACE 3000 may not have been installed correctly for the current user".
1 Comment

Our company recently purchased the ACE Translator 3000 V6.  I installed the software , under Administrator account, for a user. I selected the "Install for all users" option.

When a user logs in with his account and opens the software, he receives the message: "ACE 3000 may not have been installed correctly for the current user".
I reinstalled the software , but the error remains.
What could be the problem here?

I believe the problem was the installation option "Install for all users".  ACE 3000 must be installed per user, and that user must have elevated privileges (or admin) so that ACE 3000 can store the license key and other essential data in the roaming folder for that specific user.

Please try installing for the one user only and see if that resolves the problem.
Let me know your results.

I have reinstalled the software for the user, after having granted him local admin rights.  The installation goes fine and also starting the program works fine.

Login or Signup to post a comment